- Pasturizer In Milk Industry and Food introduction:-
What is Pasteurizer in milk, food industry Pasturizer in milk process will discuss with example and details of pasturizer.
Pasturizer in milk or Pasteurization is the process used for killing micro bacteria and microorganisms via heat treatment.
It’s mainly used in Milk and beverage plants. it’s process also called HTST Process. HTST means High temperature for short term, in this milk or liquid heated at high temperature for short time for example we need to kill microorganisms in milk then we heat milk at 79-80 Degree celcuis for 25 Seconds it’s vary as per milk quality.
In Milk process or beverage plant Pasteurizer is heart of process. Without it liquid will not stay long time due to growth of micro bctria.
Main Part of Pasteurization:-
2) Regeneration 1/2
5) Balance tank
1) hot water or Steam for heating
2) Cooling tower water for cooling liquid.
3) Chiller water for chilling of liquid.
4)RO water for cleaning
5) Cleaning in place (cip plant ) or Cleaning agents for cleaning of Pasteurizer.
Process of Pasteurizer in milk :-
1) First milk comes in Balance tank,.balance tank level maintain by Float valve
2) By Pump with standard flow rate, milk transfer to regeneration section of PHE.
3) In Regeneration milk is heated upto 20 Degree celcuis via PHE.(regeneration actually used for increasing efficiency- Heated milk is used for exchange heat)
5) After that milk is transfer to Homogenizer (we will discuss Homogenizer in another article. After that it transfer to Heating section
4) Heating process – In this process milk is heated to standard with PHE and heating agent is Steam.
5) milk is heated for 80°celcuis then transfer to cooling section.
6) Cooling section – milk temperature reduced by using cooling tower water to 20-25° celcuis then transfer to Chilling section.
7) In chilling Section milk is chilled with the help of chilling water or glycol and it’s temperature down to 4-5° celcuis.
8) Chilling milk transfer to aging section where milk is stored.
What FDV :-
Flow diversion valve is used for maintaining milk heating temperature. If milk temperature below standard after heating then fdv valve transfer it back to balance tank. If Heating if milk achieved as per standard it will transfer it to next section.
For example – if Heating temperature of milk we set 80° Celcuis , after heating milk temperature 75°c then it transfer back to balance tank. If milk temperature above 80°c it will transfer to next section via FDV.
Pasturizer some factories:-
Milk pasturizer market Size:-
1) Below 250 LPH
2) 250 to 1000LPH
3) 1000 to 20000 LPH
4) Above 20000 LPH.
For Dairy Quality content check :-